1. Place tissue samples into 10% buﬀered formalin using a volume (mL) roughly equivalent to 10 times the tissue sample size to ensure adequate ﬁxation.
3. Tissues need to be fixed for at least 24 hours. Please put the sample into fixative and write the patient details, time, and date on the request form and sample bottle.
4. Please fill in the request form with the animal’s name, species, breed, age, sex, clinic identifier, owner’s name, site(s)/source(s) of the specimen, and clinical history.
5. Please label the container with the animal’s name, clinic identifier, and site(s)/source(s). Please use another container for more than one site.
6. Ensure there is no leakage and place all samples in a well-sealed leak-proof specimen bag. Place the request form in the outer pocket.